Common Good Project – ideas invited
October 7 @ 9:30 am - October 31 @ 9:30 am
The Parish is looking for ideas for a Common Good Project to launch in 2019. The kind of project we are thinking of is:
- a worthwhile activity actioned in the name of our Parish
- helping to meet a social need
- for a group of us to work together (so probably fairly local)
- using our collective talents, contacts, and time for participation
- something we don’t already do; providing some challenge to us
- something we can manage effectively and sustain for a few years
- either a new activity or an established cause to which we can add
Between now and October 31st, we’d like to receive your responses. We’d like a range of ideas so we can make a wise and creative choice. We won’t be able to take forward every idea immediately. Instead we’ll look at everyone’s ideas against the above criteria, have a discussion in the PCC in November and come back to you with a shortlist to get more input.
Whatever comes to your mind and whatever you have on your heart, please take time to share it, as we consider how as a Parish we can live out our Christian faith, show our care and compassion for others, and make a difference to their lives.
Rev. Dr. Philip Krinks Priest-in-Charge
Murray Dixon Churchwarden
John Pringle Churchwarden
Christina Mathews Project Coordinator