Grace, generosity & growth
Our congregation gives generously to fund the local costs of ministry, from clergy, to music, to youth to social events, and common good work and to contribute to Anglican ministry in less-resourced areas of Hampshire. We are so grateful to those who support our Parish in any way with their time, talent, gifts and financial resources.
We understand generous living and giving as a response to God’s grace and all that he has given us, in a cycle of grace, generosity and growth.
We aim to consider prayerfully our own financial position, and recognise that people’s situations differ and that our financial commitments change throughout our lives. On average we need £40 per month per person in planned giving to deliver our parish mission and ministry plan in 2019-20, a total of £76k each year from our regular congregation of 160.
- We practice good governance of spending through the PCC elected by the congregation
- We are transparent about how the parish’s money is used through our annual reporting
- We work hard to maximise your generous giving with other income from fundraising, fees and grants
- We do not duplicate the work of partner organisations, including Friends of St Cross Hospital, and St Faith’s School Association
Planned Giving schemes
To join one of our Planned Giving schemes, please download information about:
- Direct debits through the Parish Giving Scheme
- Setting up a Standing Order
- Weekly envelopes for planned giving in cash
You can make a gift to support our ministry and mission on-line at Give.net
Our Two Funds
We operate two Funds for specific ministries: for Music, Choir and Organ and for Children and Youth work
We welcome your comments, questions and suggestions – please contact us.
All your gifts, great or small, are very gratefully received. Thank you!